Chem-Day Release agentis a functional substance between the mold and the finished product. Today's small series and we introduce the release agent in the industrial use of what classification?
The release agent is chemically resistant and is not dissolved when in contact with the chemical composition of different resins. The release agent also has heat and stress resistance, is not easy to decompose or wear; the release agent is glued to the mold without transferring to the machined workpiece, without prejudice to painting or other two processing operations. Due to the rapid development of injection molding, extrusion, calendering, molding, laminating and other processes, the amount of release agent is also greatly improved.
Classification by usage: Internal release agent, external release agent; classification by life: Conventional release agent, semi-permanent release agent; According to morphological classification: Solvent release agent, waterborne release agent, solvent-free release agent, powder release agent, paste release agent.
According to the active substance classification: Silicon Series-mainly siloxane compounds, silicone oil, silicone methyl branched-chain silicone oil, methyl silicone oil, emulsified methyl silicone oil, hydrogen-containing methyl silicone oil, silicone grease, silicone resin, silicone rubber, silicone rubber toluene solution; Wax Series-Plants, animals, synthetic paraffin; microcrystalline wax; polyethylene wax, etc. Fluorine Series-The best isolation performance, small mold pollution, but high cost PTFE; fluorine resin powder; fluorine resin coating. Inorganic Powder Series-talc, Mica, clay, white clay and so on. Polyether Series-polyether and fat mixture, heat resistance is good chemical, mostly used for silicone oil restrictions on some rubber industry. The cost is higher than the silicone oil series.
These are the small parts broughtChem-Day Release agentThe relevance of the content, Anhui Hongda Trading Co., Ltd. Professional production, sales, wholesale release agent, etc., there is a need for customer friends Welcome to come to inquire.
Related Industry Knowledge
- South Korea 8200 Resin merchants tell you the classification of resins
- Classification and application of Korean eagle sandpaper
- Brush defoaming Rolling manufacturers tell you what to do with your defoaming roll
- Merchants teach you how to choose better LR color pulp
- Brush defoaming Rolling manufacturers tell you what the brush's material is.
- Tips on how to use imported polished water
- Characteristics of Samsung Demoulding Wax and how to use it
- 230 Glue merchants tell you about the other functional uses of rubber clothes
- South Korea 8200 Resin-what is the definition of resin?